Lowe's Innovation Labs and Singularity University Labs, together with our Development Partners Socialab and the International Water and Health Alliances (IWHA), invite you to participate in a unique challenge to address the need for safe drinking water around the world.
Register to participate in the Clean Water Challenge by November 1st!
We're challenging you to design and build a solar water pasteurizer using materials from Lowe's. We encourage you to be creative with your ideas, to look at the problem from different angles, and to learn from one another using our community discussion forum. On December 6th, all participants will gather at the Sunnyvale, CA Lowe's store for an exciting Demo Day! We'll showcase all of your prototypes, offer workshops on low-cost water testing techniques, and announce special awards.
- Learn about the Clean Water Challenge
- Register for access to the platform
- Create or join a team
- Start designing and building
- Bring your prototype to Demo Day - compete, learn, share
- $12,000 in prizes will be awarded, and top designs will be deployed for testing
By Clean Water Challenge Team on in Challenge Updates